Fresh off an election year reprieve, Big Bird came to the White House to film two new public service announcements marking the third anniversary of Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" initiative while trolling Mitt Romney with a victory dance. And if you thought these feel-good PSAs couldn't possibly stir the angersphere into a rage, you have not been paying attention:
Tags: Big Bird, Children, Food, Michelle Obama, Sesame Street, Twitter
* Leslie Knope says yep to Joe Biden.
* Romney's concession speech gets musical.
* Here is just one more of many ways to gloat, Democrats.
* McSweeney's "The Grapes of Mitt" is all about the downtrodden.
* A Kickstarter campaign for the national debt? Not so dumb after all.
* Being a princess is fun, but it's not a career. Unless you're a law princess!
* What real Americans have to say about the Petraeus sex scandal, from The Onion.
* George Bush Jr. looks Jamaican, says Lewis Black. Sure that's not George Hamilton?
Tags: Amy Poehler, Barack Obama, Budget, Daily Links, Debt, Facebook, George Bush, Joe Biden, Lewis Black, Mitt Romney, Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor, The Onion, Wonkette
* This song is like if Debbie Harry were even crazier and tone-deaf.
* Non-essential mnemonics.
* Take this test to see if you're a Tagg!
* B-list reality star or Romney supporter?
* Sesame Street takes hurricanes seriously.
* Obama supporters The National are outraged.
* It's important to vote, regardless of how you do it.
* Paul Ryan decides which scary movie to watch with his family.
* Nestle into your emergency bunker and watch Todd Glass' new stand-up special.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Sesame Street, Tagg Romney, Todd Glass
Coverage continues with Che Grovera and George Snuffleupagus after the jump.
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: Debates, Energy & Oil, Fox News, John Oliver, Jon Stewart, Lou Dobbs, Mitt Romney, Money, Muppets, PBS, Sesame Street, The Daily Show, Video, Wyatt Cenac