* In the name of equal opportunity, guys, we saw your junk.
* Great American houses built out of great American spite.
* The White House Press Secretary defends the secret kill list.
* A cool short film that puts a new spin on military war games.
* Meanwhile, in Finland, there is a choir that consists of men shouting loudly.
* Note to any Finnish men reading this: the human voice is discussed on The New Yorker's Out Loud podcast.
* The Jeff Rubin Show talks to Cole Stryker about Anonymous.
* Frank Zappa wrote a song about just one Surgeon General, and that Surgeon General was Dr. C. Everett Koop.
Tags: Anonymous, C. Everett Koop, Daily Links, Drones, Frank Zappa, Germany, Hacker, Men & Women, Military, Science & Technology, Seth MacFarlane, The New Yorker, White House, Women's Rights
* A Patton Oswalt documentary from Thrash Lab.
* Rapper RiFF RaFF roams around Miami's Art Basel.
* Please teach Jimmy Fallon how to Dougie, FLOTUS!
* Graduates have so many choices nowadays, including becoming Pope.
* Seth MacFarlane was almost killed by Al Qaeda, and other weird Oscar trivia.
* Part two of Neil deGrasse Tyson's StarTalk with Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan.
* Splitsider looks at cultural awkwardness in the Zhou dynasty.
* The First Lady's shoulders were not to be the first lady shoulders shown on Iranian television.
Tags: al Qaeda, California, China, Daily Links, Iran, John Edwards, Miami, Michelle Obama, Patton Oswalt, Seth MacFarlane