* NSFW Republican National Convention promo, as sponsored by Grindr.
* John Hodgman is a liberal who likes to win.
* My political party is staunchly anti-anchovy.
* Being a Libertarian looks a lot like being constipated.
* The story of how Spider-Man saved Planned Parenthood.
* Mitt Romney's beliefs, condensed. Brought to us by Hugh Atkin.
* The Onion's American Voices react to the concept of "Legitimate Rape."
* Prop 43 will redistribute the contents of your stomach, from Funny or Die.
* Seth Meyers will not play Paul Ryan, but now the speculation begins as to who will.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, John Hodgman, Libertarian, Paul Ryan, Planned Parenthood, Republican National Convention, Seth Meyers, SNL, Spider-Man
* The art of walking down the hall and talking like The West Wing, from Funny or Die.
* A McSweeney's column about women and fighting.
* Seth Meyers shakes President Obama's hand like an idiot.
* Jimmy Fallon weighs the pros and cons of Gingrich dropping out.
* White House "advisress" says Secret Service scandal didn't affect security, from The Onion.
Tags: Daily Links, Jimmy Fallon, Newt Gingrich, Secret Service, Seth Meyers, White House, Women's Rights
* Mitt Romney has created hundreds of jobs in the chair holding industry.
* Splitsider contemplates the comedians who made us think this year.
* Rick Santorum gets another kind of "Rick Roll'd."
* Creatively defaced money, from Happy Place.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Birthers, Daily Links, George Washington, Jon Stewart, Louis C.K., Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Seth Meyers, Stephen Colbert, Twitter
* Kermit the Frog and Seth Meyers really disagree with Congress calling pizza a vegetable.
* There's a direct correlation between the NBA and social unrest, from McSweeney's
* Funny or Die shows the 99% who were not sexually harassed by Herman Cain.
* Tom Tomorrow on the super committee and Obama.
* The politics of Thanksgiving dinner seating arrangements.
* Via Buzzfeed: great works of art doctored with pepper.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, House of Representatives, Occupy Wall Street, Seth Meyers, Thanksgiving, The Muppets