* Fox News loves wars, real or invented.
* The New Yorker's political cartoon of the day.
* John Boehner is really getting into political comedy.
* Another position paper from McSweeney's APMAG.
* Thankfully, "techno" is much easier to explain nowadays.
* An interview with Zach Kanin, creator of SNL's "Cool Drones."
* President Obama's liberal agenda includes bringing sexy back.
* How to preserve your Inauguration Day newspaper, you Luddite.
Tags: Boing Boing, Daily Links, Democrats, Drones, Energy & Oil, Fox News, John Boehner, Michelle Obama, Nick Offerman, Republicans, Roe v. Wade, Sara Bennicasa, SNL, Splitsider, The New Yorker, War on Christmas
This Saturday Night Live short film in which Louis C.K. portrays our 16th president is destined to go down in history as the second greatest Lincoln-centric sketch of all time…
The first greatest Lincoln-centric sketch is after the jump…
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Louis C.K., SNL
* Undecided voters have too much information to sift through.
* Funny or Die found Mitt Romney's actual tax return.
* Come on, Vogue! Act like you belong!
* #MuslimRage is spreading on the internet.
* Ridiculous political assassinations that shouldn't have worked.
* Will the real Joe Biden please stand up (unless he's in a wheelchair)?
* The Disalmanac Podcast talks about everyone's favorite prez, Millard Fillmore.
* Congressional loose canon starts to genuinely freak people out, from The Onion.
Tags: Daily Links, Millard Fillmore, Mitt Romney, SNL, Taxes
* Mary Steenburgen nails Jan Brewer.
* SNL election skit predictions.
* Hey, ho, where'd you go, Ohio?
* Republicans finally embarrass themselves with women.
* Little face Romney now matches Romney little brain.
* The internet has fun with Paul Ryan's Wikipedia picture.
* Harley Dear explains how lasers protect your ladyparts like in Ocean's 11.
* You can vote, but first name the French song Megan Draper sang to Don.
Tags: Arizona, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Immigration, Jan Brewer, John Boehner, Mitt Romney, Ohio, Paul Ryan, SNL, The Onion, Todd Akin
* NSFW Republican National Convention promo, as sponsored by Grindr.
* John Hodgman is a liberal who likes to win.
* My political party is staunchly anti-anchovy.
* Being a Libertarian looks a lot like being constipated.
* The story of how Spider-Man saved Planned Parenthood.
* Mitt Romney's beliefs, condensed. Brought to us by Hugh Atkin.
* The Onion's American Voices react to the concept of "Legitimate Rape."
* Prop 43 will redistribute the contents of your stomach, from Funny or Die.
* Seth Meyers will not play Paul Ryan, but now the speculation begins as to who will.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, John Hodgman, Libertarian, Paul Ryan, Planned Parenthood, Republican National Convention, Seth Meyers, SNL, Spider-Man