* Who is John Galt? The Lorax knows, from College Humor.
* Remembering Gore Vidal with his Ali G. interview.
* This world map of money would look good on your wall.
* What are we going to do about the ozone layer, from The Onion.
* Barack Obama tries out some new Olympics material at an open mic.
* Lovitz and Carvey wish they could mock Obama more. The only thing stopping them is they're not on SNL anymore.
* Aside from the Tampa Bay airport men's room, here are best places for sexually frustrated GOP National Convention goers.
Tags: Daily Links, Mitt Romney, Money, Olympics, Republican National Convention, SNL, The Onion
* On Letterman, Fred Armisen discusses his Obama impersonation.
* Mitt Romney stands for things and stuff.
* You asked for it, Westboro Baptist Church.
* In his second term, Obamacare is going to be referred to as Obamadoesntcare.
* Some hilarious instances where members of congress corrected their Wikipages.
* You've been indoctrinated by these movies and you didn't even know it, from Cracked.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, David Letterman, Health Care, Hollywood, House of Representatives, Senate, SNL, Wikipedia
* Funny or Die reminds us where we've seen George Bush before.
* Mitt Romney's offer to host SNL.
* From Buzzfeed, 11 reasons President Obama isn't that cool.
* NASA announces their newest excursion, from The Onion.
* One World Trade Center is due to be NYC's tallest building today.
Tags: Barack Obama, BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Funny or Die, George Bush, Mitt Romney, NASA, New York City, SNL, The Onion, World Trade Center
* Conan O'Brian comes up with some good slogans for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
* The 16 funniest Newt Gingrich spoofs.
* From Cracked, five gender stereotypes that used to be the opposite.
* The space shuttle Enterprise flies over NYC to its new home.
* Joe Biden gets imaginatively aggressive, from HaHaJK.
* Facebook news feed history of the world for April, via College Humor.
Tags: Barack Obama, Callista Gingrich, Conan O'Brien, David Letterman, Huffington Post, Joe Biden, Jon Stewart, Men and Women, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, SNL, Stephen Colbert
* Mother Jones' illustrator Zina Saunders draws out Romney's secret crush.
* Saturday Night Live satirizes Romney's compulsion to be the every man, literally.
* Julia Louis-Dreyfus is playing a Veep!
* The Onion radio reports on how the Pentagon gets their missiles.
* The Neighborhood Watch movie marketing team is having to walk on eggshells.
Tags: Daily Links, Mother Jones, Paul Ryan, Pentagon, SNL, The Onion, Trayvon Martin