* Matt Damon wants to know how you celebrated World Toilet Day.
* If you build it, Pope John Paul II will come.
* How drunk did President Obama get you last night?
* Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter take on Team Nerdist.
* If you've ever been called a sea slug in bed, it wasn't an insult.
* Comedy Central's new show Nathan for You is for you. No… just you.
* Joe Biden and Bradley Cooper raise awareness for incredibly white teeth.
* This wasn't an isolated incident. Marco Rubio has had other encounters with water.
Tags: Barack Obama, Comedy Central, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Joe Biden, John McCain, Marco Rubio, Matt Damon, Pope John Paul II, Sports, State of the Union, Vatican
I didn't catch the SOTU. What'd I miss?! Do we face many challenges?! WILL WE RISE TO MEET THEM?! SHOULD WE WORK TOGETHER OR NOT?!?!?!
— John Moe (@johnmoe) February 13, 2013
Obama gives the State of the Union address. Footage from Mad Max plays on screen behind him. He points at it & says "See? It could be worse"
— Kyle Lippert (@Kyle_Lippert) February 13, 2013
Tags: Barack Obama, Joe Biden, John Boehner, Marco Rubio, State of the Union, Ted Nugent, Tweet Roundup, Twitter
Last year, a study confirmed what we've long suspected: if America's elected representatives seem like overgrown student government presidents, it's because they talk at roughly the level of high school sophomores.
Today's Congress speaks at like, you know, a 10.6 grade level, on average, down from 11.5 in 2005. So what's a president to do when addressing a joint session of Congress?
Tags: Barack Obama, Education, State of the Union
All the paparazzi at the State of the Union will want to know which designer folded Ted Nugent's tri-corner tin foil hat.
— Rex Huppke (@RexHuppke) February 12, 2013
Looking forward to Obama doing the SOTU and Ted Nugent doing the STFU.
— Kari Hope (@TyJuanOn) February 12, 2013
Tags: Barack Obama, State of the Union, Ted Nugent, Tweet Roundup, Twitter