* This isn't creepy at all.
* Arizona has some weird laws: NSFW.
* The Trumans' story. Perfect Valentine's Day reading.
* A Montana TV station warns everyone about a zombie attack.
* Who said it: Charles Manson or Ted Nugent? Frankly, it's hard to tell.
* President Obama gets some much-needed advice for tonight's SOTU.
* If you haven't gotten enough of the Petraeus scandal, here's a new book.
* You might not want to play golf during a thunderstorm, Pope-for-Now Benedict.
Tags: Charles Darwin, Charles Manson, Daily Links, David Petraeus, Energy & Oil, Evolution, Harry S. Truman, Montana, Pope Benedict XVI, State of the Union, Valentine's Day, Zombies
The response to the State of the Union is the opposition party's opportunity to inform the president that, yes, his agenda is welcome to crawl into a corner and die. Call it the STFU to the president's SOTU. It's also a hazardous assignment, if history's any judge.
Tonight Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) will give the official Republican response, and Sen. Rand "Son of Ron" Paul will give the official Tea Party response, which is a whole lot of responding–and a whole lot of room for error.
Here's what Rubio and Paul need to do in order to avoid making complete(er) fools of themselves:
Tags: Bob McDonnell, Bobby Jindal, Marco Rubio, Mitch Daniels, Paul Ryan, Rand Paul, Republicans, State of the Union, Tea Party