* The Kroll Show dramatizes drones.
* Pope Beyonce? Yes please!
* A list of historical fallacies, from Cracked.
* A little girl hears Bad Brains for the first time.
* Please don't watch this if you're afraid of spiders.
* More George W. Bush selfies have surfaced.
* Maybe if we had fewer guns we'd have cooler fisticuffs.
* Jesse Thorn's new show on NPR looks very promising.
*How to order takeout during a blizzard without being a dick. (Save this one for next time.)
* Teddy Roosevelt had an interesting way of expressing himself.
Tags: Beyonce, Dick Cheney, Drones, Funny or Die, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Guns, Nick Kroll, NPR, Oscars, Pope Benedict XVI, Punk Rock, Ronald Reagan, Spiders, Theodore Roosevelt, Weather