* Homeland as an RPG. Tap the buttons to undermine Carrie!
* Obama hates football, says Twitter.
* Do you have Prince Charles in a tube?
* This North Korea gulag got a five star rating!
* All this talk of guns and nothing about their feelings.
* Because you're mine, I'll stand in line (at the Post Office).
* Ira Glass urges you to grab life by the balls (paraphrasing).
* DOMA defenders throw unplanned pregnancy to the wall to see if it sticks.
* San Francisco's Fauxtest 2013 proves the city has a sense of humor about itself.
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Guns, Homeland, Ira Glass, Johnny Cash, Kim, London, North Korea, Prince Charles, San Francisco, Sports, The Onion
Ask the three people nearest you if they think God is responsible for determining the winner of the Super Bowl this Sunday.
If they answer in the negative, statistically speaking, you are the doofus who believes God has a surprisingly lax schedule:
Tags: Football, God, Polls, Religion, Sports, Super Bowl
* Comedian Sara Schaefer is responsible for the financial crisis.
* Speaking of Sara Schaefer, be sure to catch the premiere of Nikki & Sara Live tonight on MTV at 11pm ET. (Unless you hate being happy.)
* Perhaps the greatest gif in history.
* Get excited for this Rob Corddry spy show.
* Florida, you never fail to make us laugh.
* Kumail Nanjiani finds a vegan strip club in Portland, OR.
* A group of UFO believers in Colorado get industrious.
* Andy Richter must be pretty flexible if he can outsource himself.
* The Super Bowl is coming! You should learn how to talk about the Super Bowl.
* Dave Brubeck fought communism with jazz, like the great American he was.
Tags: Anderson Cooper, Andy Richter, China, Colorado, Communism, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Financial Reform, Florida, Funny or Die, Kumail Nanjiani, Portland, Rob Corddry, Sara Schaefer, Sports, The Onion, UFO
Americans are rabid sports fans, and if the books of Vegas odds-makers are any indicator, we are also degenerate gamblers. Forget who wins the game–every single aspect of the Super Bowl is available to be bet on.
Here's a look at some of the oddest culled from the full list of Super Bowl XLVII prop bets:
Tags: Football, Gambling, Las Vegas, Sports, Super Bowl
* Ain't no party like a Joe Biden party.
* The Onion's timeline of women in combat.
* Pie charts can be misleading, from McSweeney's.
* The Rude Pundit examines Sarah Palin's Fox farewell.
* From Videogum, your complete guide to the Puppy Bowl.
* Meanwhile, The Complete Guide to Everything covers the Super Bowl.
* Whoa: Fox News pundits look exactly like Kids in the Hall characters.
* The Bugle podcast discusses the European Union, second terms and the other kind of football.
* What the hell is Lance Armstrong doing here? He doesn't belong here.
* Beat-boxing with a metronome and no performance enhancers.
* Five places to see America's human fossil record before you become part of it.
Tags: America, Daily Links, Fox News, Joe Biden, Kids in the Hall, Lance Armstrong, Military, Oprah Winfrey, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, Sports, Super Bowl, The Onion, vice president, Women's Rights