* Ain't no party like a Joe Biden party.
* The Onion's timeline of women in combat.
* Pie charts can be misleading, from McSweeney's.
* The Rude Pundit examines Sarah Palin's Fox farewell.
* From Videogum, your complete guide to the Puppy Bowl.
* Meanwhile, The Complete Guide to Everything covers the Super Bowl.
* Whoa: Fox News pundits look exactly like Kids in the Hall characters.
* The Bugle podcast discusses the European Union, second terms and the other kind of football.
* What the hell is Lance Armstrong doing here? He doesn't belong here.
* Beat-boxing with a metronome and no performance enhancers.
* Five places to see America's human fossil record before you become part of it.
Tags: America, Daily Links, Fox News, Joe Biden, Kids in the Hall, Lance Armstrong, Military, Oprah Winfrey, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, Sports, Super Bowl, The Onion, vice president, Women's Rights
Volkswagen's entry in the high-stakes world of Super Bowl 2013 commercials features an office with the case of the Mondays that's transformed by the sunny disposition of a decidedly white colleague who speaks in an upbeat Jamaican patois.
That green-light meeting must have been interesting, mon.
Tags: Advertising, Auto Industry, Cars & Vehicles, Racism, Sports, Super Bowl