* Gay women will marry your boyfriend (NSFW).
* Our boss writes about The Boss.
* Queen Elizabeth meets Swamp Thing.
* Uncle Sam has a spider in his tossed salad!
* Professor Blastoff sounds off on the elections.
* Here's a list of awesome stuff NASA wants to do.
* Cyber Monday may mean something else in the future.
* How is your black cyber buying orgy human sacrifice going?
Thanksgiving is, perhaps, the most American of all holidays. It is a time for us to put our political ideologies aside and sit down together — Democrat beside Republican, libertarian beside liberal, Green Party candidate beside employed person — to eat, drink and share the experience of living in this great country.
It is a time to put aside petty squabbles, to stop pointing accusing fingers at one another for defunding this project. Or infringing upon that civil right. Or accidentally downloading the wrong image from the stock photo library once again, even though, like, really, how hard is it to do a simple search and download? You push a couple of buttons. This isn't rocket science.
Anyway, we hope you have a fantastic holiday weekend with your friends and family members — be they princesses, lady bugs, furries or re-animated monstrosities. We'll be back on Monday. See you then.
Photo by Ryan McVay/Digital Vision/Getty Images
* Canadian Thanksgiving is called Thanksgiving in Canada.
* This dude knows how to protest.
* He's a teeth shower, an eye twinkler and a close talker.
* Comedian Matt Dwyer talks to Darryl Perry about cops.
* Your uncle is in the final stages of prepping his arguments.
* You cooked that turkey all by yourself? Obama doesn't care.
* The Never Not Funny podcast does its annual Pardcast-A-Thon this Friday.
* Someone found the original Thanksgiving invitation to the Native Americans.
* Comedian Scott Blakemen talks to John Fugelsang about peace in the Middle East.
Tags: Barack Obama, Canada, Daily Links, Jimmy Pardo, Joe Biden, Middle East, Mitt Romney, Police, Thanksgiving, The Onion