* There's no such thing as bad publicity. Just ask Solyndra.
* Sixty-two years of global warming in 13 seconds is scary.
* Zero-G fingernail clipping is not an X Games event.
* The son on Homeland is not going to turn out well.
* The BBC is looking for a few good transgender roles.
* Polaroid pictures of President Obama's inauguration.
* The Queen's castle guards shouldn't have to yell this twice.
* This creationist obviously didn't pay attention in biology class.
* A swell new magazine from music writer Maura Johnston–it fits in your pocket!
Tags: Barack Obama, Charles Darwin, Climate Change, Conan O'Brien, Creationism, Daily Links, England, Inauguration, LGBT, Louisiana, NASA, Queen Elizabeth II, Religion, Science & Technology, Solyndra, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion
* Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan talk space with Neil deGrasse Tyson.
* The Petraeus Files: All the Photos, Chats, Poems, and Other Super-Secret Emails They Don't Want You to See, by Ted Travelstead, for your Kindle.
* A new idea in energy that lives off the grid.
* A visual guide to President Obama analogies.
* The Onion sits down with a terrorism grant winner.
* It's comedian Todd Glass's one year coming-out party.
* Dan Deacon reminds us what America looks like.
* When to tell your sex partner about your Civil War figurines.
* Congratulations to Donald Trump for exposing everyone's hatred of him.
Tags: Civil War, Daily Links, David Petraeus, Donald Trump, Energy & Oil, John Boehner, LGBT, NASA, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sarah Silverman, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion, Todd Glass
* Romney's leaked Google search history.
* ADHD unveils some sort of Robomneybamarom.
* Taking stock of campaign stock photography.
* Someone has a crush on Romney.
* The Get Your War On office didn't get the memo (NSFW).
* Presidential sour rounds sounds about right.
* Glenn Beck unveils a new clothing line, from Hahajk.com.
* Mitt Romney is hiding something awful in his spotify account.
* Children draw the issues they want to address in this year's election.
* President Obama and Romney fight it out with humor, for a change.
Tags: Barack Obama, Catholic Church, Daily Links, Debates, Glenn Beck, Mitt Romney, The New York Times, The Onion
* The New York Times has written your new favorite song.
* Trump's tweets get schooled.
* The real Romney video, from Jest.
* Mitt Romney breaks down the American pie.
* Wow. The criteria for becoming a politician has gotten really low.
* Maybe we should give the entire Middle East a film class, from Hahajk.
* If politics was like NASCAR…scratch that. Politics is exactly like NASCAR.
* Only one person can save Romney from looking like an Objectivist cretin: Ron Paul.