* Here's a documentary about comedian-turned-NYC mayoral candidate Randy Credico.
* If you missed Rand Paul's filibuster, check out the 120-second version.
* The Bulls and other teams with horns Dennis Rodman wants to join.
* UCBComedy tries to figure out the FCC's censorship guidelines. [NSFW]
* President Obama shows his willingness to reach across the aisle for a bill.
* Magic School Bus teacher Ms. Frizzle gets raked over the coals at a local PTA meeting.
* A Pennsylvania councilman sent an inappropriate email, which means he's ready for Congress!
Tags: Barack Obama, Dennis Rodman, Drugs, Education, Fashion, FCC, Filibuster, Michelle Obama, New York City, Pennsylvania, PTA, Rand Paul, Randy Credico, Satan, Sequester, The New Yorker, UCB
* The pope sings his way out, from Team Coco.
* Here are some robots that may kill you.
* Beautiful art made from old Soviet banknotes.
* Is our children gaming? Here's a five-year-old with a serious Angry Birds addiction.
* The New Yorker has cocktail ideas for your sequester party.
* What happens when white ad execs try to sell to African-Americans.
* Chris Matthews gets censored by Jimmy Kimmel.
* Sara Schaefer is sooo fancy, with her assistant and her Burger King lunches.
Tags: Chris Matthews, Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Racism, Robots, Sequester, Soviet Union, The New Yorker
* In the name of equal opportunity, guys, we saw your junk.
* Great American houses built out of great American spite.
* The White House Press Secretary defends the secret kill list.
* A cool short film that puts a new spin on military war games.
* Meanwhile, in Finland, there is a choir that consists of men shouting loudly.
* Note to any Finnish men reading this: the human voice is discussed on The New Yorker's Out Loud podcast.
* The Jeff Rubin Show talks to Cole Stryker about Anonymous.
* Frank Zappa wrote a song about just one Surgeon General, and that Surgeon General was Dr. C. Everett Koop.
Tags: Anonymous, C. Everett Koop, Daily Links, Drones, Frank Zappa, Germany, Hacker, Men & Women, Military, Science & Technology, Seth MacFarlane, The New Yorker, White House, Women's Rights
* Mark Fiore's new cartoon about Obama's drone justifications.
* Joe Biden must be in the pocket of big shotgun.
* Five countries that are secretly badass.
* An award-winning animated short film on how fast Earth spins beneath us.
* The Los Angeles Review of Books makes a prediction about Nate Silver. See how it feels, buddy.
Tags: Barack Obama, California, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Drones, Guns, Joe Biden, Mark Fiore, Nate Silver, Science & Technology, The New Yorker
* Check out this recently unearthed fossil of Reggie Watts on Bill Nye the Science Guy.
* This New Yorker cartoon describes a person we all know.
* Mocking America's counterculture has a long and wonderful history.
* How does one go about becoming a Pope? Watch and learn.
* The Kojo Nimadi Show discusses the state of the Supreme Court.
* What sort of sex nastiness was your favorite president into?
* A gay man is confronted by an anti-gay preacher on the subway and this happens.
* Robots are taking all our jobs, even the fun ones where you get to talk to Fred Armisen.
Tags: Daily Links, Evolution, Funny or Die, Pope Benedict XVI, Science & Technology, Supreme Court, The New Yorker