* Guy Branum tells homophobic 49ers to go play for Pittsburgh.
* A behind-the-scenes look at Kid President.
* Amazing underground lake in Guilin, China.
* God Made A Factory Farmer, via Funny or Die.
* I could watch gifs made from nature shows all day.
* The inspiring legacy of Teddy Roosevelt's stuffed namesake.
* As George W. Bush already well knows, everybody is a critic.
* A New Yorker article on getting older in America's youth culture.
* If you prick this bionic robot man, does he not bleed WTF HE DOES?!
Tags: China, Downton Abbey, Funny or Die, George W. Bush, God, LGBT, Nazis, Quentin Tarantino, San Francisco, Sara Schaefer, Science & Technology, Sports, Super Bowl, Teddy Roosevelt, The New Yorker, W. Kamau Bell
* The New Yorker discusses Clinton's legacy.
* American Voices ponder her last day at work.
* For some, Hillary Clinton is that kind of friend.
* At least she'll never have to be First Lady again.
* Nicolas Cage's hair has never looked so good.
* There are so many Hillary Clinton crafts on Etsy.
* Clinton is the kind of woman you want to have a beer with.
* Cycling goes back to its unadulterated state, from Funny or Die.
* If only more Nazis had done yoga.
* The New Yorker profiles John Kerry.
* Hey North Korea, don't get your panties in a wad.
* John Hodgman gives some sage advice to writers.
* Andrew Sullivan wants to correct the myth of Stonewall.
* Chris Gethard and Bobby Moynihan write "Alf Kills Hitler."
* The middle manager's sacred oath, from McSweeney's.
* Laughspin's newest podcast discusses Chris Rock, Stephen Colbert and more.
* These gifs explain what President Obama looked back to see at his inauguration.
Tags: Adolf Hitler, Andrew Sullivan, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Horatio Sanz, John Hodgman, John Kerry, Kim Jong-un, Lance Armstrong, LGBT, Nazis, North Korea, Sports, Stonewall, The New Yorker
* Fox News loves wars, real or invented.
* The New Yorker's political cartoon of the day.
* John Boehner is really getting into political comedy.
* Another position paper from McSweeney's APMAG.
* Thankfully, "techno" is much easier to explain nowadays.
* An interview with Zach Kanin, creator of SNL's "Cool Drones."
* President Obama's liberal agenda includes bringing sexy back.
* How to preserve your Inauguration Day newspaper, you Luddite.
Tags: Boing Boing, Daily Links, Democrats, Drones, Energy & Oil, Fox News, John Boehner, Michelle Obama, Nick Offerman, Republicans, Roe v. Wade, Sara Bennicasa, SNL, Splitsider, The New Yorker, War on Christmas
* Every other movie star seems completely sane compared to Gary Busey.
* The Real World: Skyrim edition.
* Kate Middleton as Vigo the Carpathian.
* The Smithsonian's inaugural relics collection.
* Peter Sagal has a new show about the Constitution.
* We need a more equal distribution of smut, from The Onion.
* Make your life easier by going moose hunting in the morning, ladies!
* Governor Rick Scott has Florida's Satanists wrapped around his finger.
* The latest New Yorker cover shows President Obama's job woes are nothing to sneeze at.
Tags: Daily Links, Florida, Gary Busey, Guns, Hollywood, Inauguration, Kate Middleton, Nerdiness, Porn, Rick Scott, The New Yorker, The Onion, Women's Rights