* John Boehner gets bullied on Saturday Night Live.
* Kid President writes a letter to Santa.
* Cool Cold War missions you may not know about.
* White America has officially gone off its rocker.
* Turns out God is an atheist. Who knew? The New Yorker, that's who.
* Rooftop Comedy compiles some great Hanukkah stand-up.
* Awkward Band And Musician Photos is worth a Facebook follow.
* Give the gift of laughter to your politically-estranged relatives this holiday season.
* All this time we thought Congress was a nice, quiet neighbor.
* Onion article or actual article?
* New York City has a new superheroine.
* The Great Dictator has a message for us.
* Ray Romano gets cheesy with President Obama.
* All the Movember beards are moving down south.
* The New Yorker covers Romney's lunch with Obama.
* Watch someone overanalyze a picture of President Obama's hands.
* Who cares about Kate Middleton's baby. Give us TWITTER JOKES!
* Dennis Leary and Comedy Central wish you a Merry F***in' Christmas.
Tags: Birthers, Christmas, Comedy Central, Daily Links, Debates, House of Representatives, Kate Middleton, Mitt Romney, Senate, The New Yorker, The Onion, Twitter, Wonkette
* The Onion details Romney's strict introspective regimen.
* The Hostesses with the leastess.
* Donald Trump…isn't…all…bad?
* Chris Christie could quit his day job.
* You must never remove their flag pins.
* Stephen Colbert unveils himself at Madame Tussaud's.
* David Fincher. Kevin Spacey. Political drama. House of Cards.
* Before he was a cheater, General Petraeus was known for something else.
* Rethinking government handouts with McSweeney's Apple Pie and Machine Guns Institute.
Tags: Daily Links, Mitt Romney, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker, The Onion, Wonkette
* Los Angeles public radio station KCRW talks to funny people about Election Day 2012.
* President is 51, looks 81!
* "It's only a flesh wound!!" the Romney camp yells.
* A British invasion is coming to satirical news.
* Some new reasons why the revolution will not be televised.
* Republicans, don't go away mad. Don't even go away.
* One man celebrates the Obama victory in a beer garden, from Vice.
* Test your understanding of yesterday's election, from The New Yorker.
* It doesn't matter who wins or loses if you have cute pictures of kids.
* Stefon was very upset listening to Romney's concession speech last night.
* California votes to make porn actors wear condoms because of these guys.
Tags: Barack Obama, California, Daily Links, Election Day 2012, Mitt Romney, Porn, Republicans, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker, The Onion
* G.I. Joe shoots into the 21st century.
* The Complete Guide to Everything explains the election.
* Does Joe Biden even need an anger translator?
* LBJ is leading in the polls…I think.
* Stephen Colbert meets the other press.
* Everybody wins the Saturday Night Live VP debate.
* Political cartoons from The New Yorker for your high brow.
* Second City takes on the potential second in command.
* Andrew Sullivan's Obama meltdown, as interpreted through gifs.
* The Endeavor Space Shuttle has suddenly decided it needs plastic surgery.
Tags: Andrew Sullivan, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Joe Biden, Lyndon Johnson, Military, Mitt Romney, NASA, Paul Ryan, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker, The Onion