* Neil deGrasse Tyson talks to Kristin Schaal and Dr. Ruth about sexy science.
* This train guy really loves trains.
* If you don't love meat, you don't love America.
* Walter Cronkite accurately predicts the future.
* Heterosexual couples stick it out for gay rights.
* Conan O'Brien's Produce Bowl pits apple against orange.
* California is… broke, and other unfortunate autocompletes.
* Donald Trump is suing Bill Maher for insinuating he has orangutan blood.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Mahr, California, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Dr. Ruth, Guns, Kristin Schaal, LGBT, Marriage Equality, Nazis, Neil, Patriotism, Science & Technology, Sex, The Onion, Walter Cronkite
* The New Yorker discusses Clinton's legacy.
* American Voices ponder her last day at work.
* For some, Hillary Clinton is that kind of friend.
* At least she'll never have to be First Lady again.
* Nicolas Cage's hair has never looked so good.
* There are so many Hillary Clinton crafts on Etsy.
* Clinton is the kind of woman you want to have a beer with.
* Homeland as an RPG. Tap the buttons to undermine Carrie!
* Obama hates football, says Twitter.
* Do you have Prince Charles in a tube?
* This North Korea gulag got a five star rating!
* All this talk of guns and nothing about their feelings.
* Because you're mine, I'll stand in line (at the Post Office).
* Ira Glass urges you to grab life by the balls (paraphrasing).
* DOMA defenders throw unplanned pregnancy to the wall to see if it sticks.
* San Francisco's Fauxtest 2013 proves the city has a sense of humor about itself.
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Guns, Homeland, Ira Glass, Johnny Cash, Kim, London, North Korea, Prince Charles, San Francisco, Sports, The Onion
* Comedian Sara Schaefer is responsible for the financial crisis.
* Speaking of Sara Schaefer, be sure to catch the premiere of Nikki & Sara Live tonight on MTV at 11pm ET. (Unless you hate being happy.)
* Perhaps the greatest gif in history.
* Get excited for this Rob Corddry spy show.
* Florida, you never fail to make us laugh.
* Kumail Nanjiani finds a vegan strip club in Portland, OR.
* A group of UFO believers in Colorado get industrious.
* Andy Richter must be pretty flexible if he can outsource himself.
* The Super Bowl is coming! You should learn how to talk about the Super Bowl.
* Dave Brubeck fought communism with jazz, like the great American he was.
Tags: Anderson Cooper, Andy Richter, China, Colorado, Communism, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Financial Reform, Florida, Funny or Die, Kumail Nanjiani, Portland, Rob Corddry, Sara Schaefer, Sports, The Onion, UFO
* Ain't no party like a Joe Biden party.
* The Onion's timeline of women in combat.
* Pie charts can be misleading, from McSweeney's.
* The Rude Pundit examines Sarah Palin's Fox farewell.
* From Videogum, your complete guide to the Puppy Bowl.
* Meanwhile, The Complete Guide to Everything covers the Super Bowl.
* Whoa: Fox News pundits look exactly like Kids in the Hall characters.
* The Bugle podcast discusses the European Union, second terms and the other kind of football.
* What the hell is Lance Armstrong doing here? He doesn't belong here.
* Beat-boxing with a metronome and no performance enhancers.
* Five places to see America's human fossil record before you become part of it.
Tags: America, Daily Links, Fox News, Joe Biden, Kids in the Hall, Lance Armstrong, Military, Oprah Winfrey, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, Sports, Super Bowl, The Onion, vice president, Women's Rights