* There's no such thing as bad publicity. Just ask Solyndra.
* Sixty-two years of global warming in 13 seconds is scary.
* Zero-G fingernail clipping is not an X Games event.
* The son on Homeland is not going to turn out well.
* The BBC is looking for a few good transgender roles.
* Polaroid pictures of President Obama's inauguration.
* The Queen's castle guards shouldn't have to yell this twice.
* This creationist obviously didn't pay attention in biology class.
* A swell new magazine from music writer Maura Johnston–it fits in your pocket!
Tags: Barack Obama, Charles Darwin, Climate Change, Conan O'Brien, Creationism, Daily Links, England, Inauguration, LGBT, Louisiana, NASA, Queen Elizabeth II, Religion, Science & Technology, Solyndra, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion
* Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan talk space with Neil deGrasse Tyson.
* The Petraeus Files: All the Photos, Chats, Poems, and Other Super-Secret Emails They Don't Want You to See, by Ted Travelstead, for your Kindle.
* A new idea in energy that lives off the grid.
* A visual guide to President Obama analogies.
* The Onion sits down with a terrorism grant winner.
* It's comedian Todd Glass's one year coming-out party.
* Dan Deacon reminds us what America looks like.
* When to tell your sex partner about your Civil War figurines.
* Congratulations to Donald Trump for exposing everyone's hatred of him.
Tags: Civil War, Daily Links, David Petraeus, Donald Trump, Energy & Oil, John Boehner, LGBT, NASA, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sarah Silverman, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion, Todd Glass
* Every other movie star seems completely sane compared to Gary Busey.
* The Real World: Skyrim edition.
* Kate Middleton as Vigo the Carpathian.
* The Smithsonian's inaugural relics collection.
* Peter Sagal has a new show about the Constitution.
* We need a more equal distribution of smut, from The Onion.
* Make your life easier by going moose hunting in the morning, ladies!
* Governor Rick Scott has Florida's Satanists wrapped around his finger.
* The latest New Yorker cover shows President Obama's job woes are nothing to sneeze at.
Tags: Daily Links, Florida, Gary Busey, Guns, Hollywood, Inauguration, Kate Middleton, Nerdiness, Porn, Rick Scott, The New Yorker, The Onion, Women's Rights
* A sympathy card for Al Roker haters.
* It's so hard to say goodbye to 30 Rock.
* Keep calm and carry on, Kate Middleton.
* Google teaches us how to speak in Flanders.
* Ever seen a grown man naked, Mr. President?
* A detailed article on how the NASA space pen works.
* Does homeowners' insurance cover damage from a robot war?
* #TheTCOTComedian is a joke. A hilarious joke that we hope never ends.
Tags: Al Roker, Barack Obama, Conservatives, Daily Links, Google, Jack Lew, Jimmy Fallon, Kate Middleton, NASA, The Onion, Tina Fey, Twitter, White House
* NASA wants to build an intergalactic space prison.
* Richard Nixon is an adorable South Korean girl.
* Alabama is world-famous, thanks to reality TV.
* Obama injects some estrogen into his inner circle.
* Huell Howser visits the Nixon Library. RIP to both.
* Historically Awkward presents sexy colonial men from history.
* The President will take 22 minutes out of his busy day for a sitcom.
* Qualcomm's keynote at the Consumer Electronics Show raised some ibrows.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Money, NASA, Richard Nixon, Science & Technology, Television, The Onion, Women's Rights