* Droppin' some science on y'all.
* Joe Biden loves babies.
* Old war photos you have to see to believe.
* "Fake but accurate."
* He steals from the rich, and gives nothing in return.
* Not for the faint of heart, this is what it's like to drive in Russia.
* This summary of great podcast comedy from 2012 hits the mark.
* Cutting up with Letterman at the Kennedy Center Honors.
* Wow. They did nail it.
* Being Lieberman, from Buzzfeed.
* Wikipedia has become self-aware.
* Give your child the gift of Republican science.
* The Bugle podcast is great for fans of comedy and politics.
* Les Fiscal Miserables is worth the price of admission.
* What does your work happiness look like in chart form?
* Employees must wash hands after going to bar last night, from The Onion.
Tags: Daily Links, John Oliver, Paul Ryan, Republicans, Science & Technology, The Onion, Wikipedia
* Kid President has a question and answer sesh.
* That's the fiscal cliff rock.
* Catch up on this past year's best correspondence.
* The world's Facebook feed for 2012, from College Humor.
* The Onion polls rural whites on the President's popularity.
* Here's a great list about what idiots have believed about sex.
* Get well soon, Hillary Clinton. This guy wants to hang out with you.
* Hillary is gonna knock these people upside their heads once she's better.
* What do you call the area between Time Square's New Year Ball and 2013?
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Facebook, Fiscal Cliff, Hillary Clinton, John Boehner, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Sex, The Onion
* This astronaut wrote a Christmas song.
* Hawaii loves their Obaminal Snowman.
* The 2012 coming out party was awesome.
* President Obama loves to embarrass his kids.
* The origin of the teddy bear, from Laughing Squid.
* Relax! I finally found the dumbest article explaining the fiscal cliff.
* The Christmas edition of the Professor Blastoff podcast features Ira Glass.
* From The Onion, Paul Ryan ups Congress' heart rate with a new exercise video.
Tags: Daily Links, Fiscal Cliff, House of Representatives, LGBT, Malia Obama, New Yorker, Sasha Obama, The Onion, Theodore Roosevelt
* The leftovers have something to say…
* Django Unchained, Mel Brooks style.
* Scary Santas are the legitimate "War on Christmas."
* Santa hasn't always been nice, from College Humor.
* Boehner doesn't want his wife to try to solve the problem.
* Jesus Christ would've preferred a small gathering this year.
* What is there to learn from comedy documentaries, from Splitsider.
Tags: Christmas, Daily Links, John Boehner, The Onion, War on Christmas