* Da fwiscaw cwiff is soooooooo cute.
* North Korea gets the news wrong again.
* While The Onion, as usual, gets it right again.
* For those of you who don't have snow or any music ability.
* And so this is no longer Christmas, and what have we done?
* Makes you want to invite drunk Boris Yeltsin over for holiday dinner.
* Did you know Christopher Nolan is directing Obama's presidency too?
* The most fascinating discoveries of evolution this year. No, really. We've evolved.
* Finally, a gift for the person who has everything (I'm assuming you hate them, too).
* Martin Short and Bill Hader discuss the royal ladyparts.
* From The Onion: Illegalize me!
* Holiday guilt trips, from UCB Comedy.
* Gifs make the fiscal cliff fun. No, really!
* You have the right to read this Cracked article.
* A little heavy, but an amazing series of 2012 photographs.
* Jimmy Kimmel gets some surprising answers about the fiscal cliff.
* These countries won't get fooled by fake news again (but fingers crossed!).
* NASA is confident the world isn't going to end Friday. A little too confident.
* Frank Conniff + Baratunde Thurston on the Beginnings podcast = very entertaining.
Tags: Baratunde Thurston, Christmas, Civil Rights, Guns, Kate Middleton, Martin Short, NASA, Queen Elizabeth II, The Onion
* All this time we thought Congress was a nice, quiet neighbor.
* Onion article or actual article?
* New York City has a new superheroine.
* The Great Dictator has a message for us.
* Ray Romano gets cheesy with President Obama.
* All the Movember beards are moving down south.
* The New Yorker covers Romney's lunch with Obama.
* Watch someone overanalyze a picture of President Obama's hands.
* Who cares about Kate Middleton's baby. Give us TWITTER JOKES!
* Dennis Leary and Comedy Central wish you a Merry F***in' Christmas.
Tags: Birthers, Christmas, Comedy Central, Daily Links, Debates, House of Representatives, Kate Middleton, Mitt Romney, Senate, The New Yorker, The Onion, Twitter, Wonkette
* Global warming has never sounded so good.
* Mr. Biden goes to Costco.
* Mr. Romney goes to the dark place.
* Pat Robertson is a bit off-message lately.
* Someone finally understands the fiscal cliff.
* The War on Christmas and Women has merged.
* Owen & TJ talk about the falling off a budget mountain.
* Nerdist keeps NASA Rover engineers on bowling pins and needles.
* Wonkette follows up on that Romney face tattoo guy who surely doesn't regret anything.
Tags: Al Gore, Christmas, Daily Links, Environment, Funny or Die, The Onion, War on Christmas, Women's Rights
* Several famous politicians make Dan Black uncomfortable.
* Behind the scenes with President Obama.
* Mom review of Lincoln, from Funny or Die.
* Can't wait for all of the Mr. Show skits to come true!
* The Dept. of Interior has an exciting new announcement.
* Improv Everywhere pranks a dollar store on Black Friday.
* Somebody in the Romney campaign thinks they did a good job.
* President Obama asks of the internet and gets too much in return.
* If autocorrect was around throughout history. (Or do you mean herstory?)
Tags: Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Black Friday, Daily Links, Eliot Spitzer, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, NASA, The Onion