This quiz from mental_floss really goes a long way to illustrate how well-drawn and lifelike all the characters from The Sopranos really were.
And how poorly-drawn and silly politicians from Illinois have shown themselves to be. I think their show would get canceled after half a season.
Tags: Illinois, The Sopranos
- Republican Jim Gilmore drops from Presidential race to disappointment of dozens.
- Barack Obama wants to curbstomp "epidemic of violence."
- Even rats jumping off McCain campaign.
- Italian guy loosely related to mafia throws a Cleveland to Italian guy loosely related to mafia.
- Law & Order possibly unlawful, still orderly.
Tags: Barack Obama, Fred Thompson, Jim Gilmore, John McCain, Law & Order, Roll Call, Rudy Giuliani, The Sopranos
- Barack Obama raises enough to buy 65,000 iPhones.
- Fred Thompson expected to announce that he's expecting to announce a bid for the White House.
- While Newt Gingrich is slowly circling above Thompson campaign bus.
- The Sopranos: Al Gore is more made than Rudy Giuliani.
- Everyone still talking about Mitt and that f**king dog.
Tags: Al Gore, Barack Obama, Democrats, Fred Thompson, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Roll Call, Rudy Giuliani, The Sopranos
Two weeks ago, we did a side-by-side comparison of the candidates and Sopranos characters, but couldn't figure out who would be a fitting Tony. So, we asked for your help.
Apparently, Hillary Clinton saw our post and took us up on the challenge — check out her just-launched campaign clip. Guess which Soprano she decided to be?
And what do you think of Hillary comparing herself to a sociopathic criminal?
Tags: Hillary Clinton, Propaganza, The Sopranos
Well, it's all over. Regardless of your opinions on the final minutes of the finale episode — and if you saw it, you probably have strong ones — you have to admit that the show will be missed.
On Friday, we started casting our own version of the Sopranos with characters from the second most controversial thing on television: the upcoming Presidential election. We just couldn't help picking a few more…
Rudy Giuliani = Vito Spatafore
Enjoys kinky role-playing games
Barack Obama = Christopher Moltisanti
Young, not entirely unattractive; history of drug abuse; wishes he was black
John Edwards = Silvio Dante
It's all about the hair
Al Gore = Artie Bucco
Dennis Kucinich = Big Pussy
No explanation necessary
It's hard to say good-bye — take a look at more Sopranos-candidate match-ups we came up with last week. And tell us how you'd cast the show.
Tags: Al Gore, Barack Obama, Candidate Casting Couch, Democrats, Dennis Kucinich, John Edwards, Republicans, Rudy Giuliani, The Sopranos