* Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon, living in perfect harmony.
* Politicians just don't understand poor people.
* Abraham Lincoln gets dolled up for the Oscars.
* From last month's comedy issue, but in case you slept on it: Vanity Fair profiled the incomparable Tig Notaro.
* The worst football stadiums named by corporate sponsors.
* Celebrate Purim with four hilarious stories fron Vox Tablet.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, FBI, Jewish, Jimmy Fallon, Poverty, Stephen Colbert, Tig Notaro
* The sounds of science.
* Bad Lip Reading at the inauguration.
* And you thought your relatives were bad…
* The Onion wants to make the Huffington Post cry.
* What happens in Las Vegas politics should stay there.
* Meanwhile, Baratunde Thurston calls out The Wall Street Journal.
* Feminism is a word that makes some men lose their f-ing minds.
* Surprisingly interesting discussion about Churchill's role in UK intellectual property laws.
* Sascha Cohen talks American History with Tig Notaro, Kyle Dunnigan and David Huntsberger.
Tags: Daily Links, Evolution, Feminism, History, Huffington Post, Inauguration, Las Vegas, Republicans, Sascha Cohen, Science & Technology, Star Wars, Tig Notaro, United Kingdom, Wall Street Journal, Winston Churchill, Women's Rights