* A star-studded cast takes on women's reproductive rights, from Funny or Die.
* The Chris Matthews show takes a jab at Mitt Romney, the awkward artist.
* This Chevy Volt commercial parody proves that electric cars are firing up the nation.
* From The Onion, the cost of living is getting pretty serious.
* Sacha Baron Cohen's Dictator gets a little Kim Jong-Il on Ryan Seacrest.
Tags: Auto Industry, Barack Obama, Big Hollywood, Chris, Daily Links, Economy, Funny or Die, Kim Jong Il, Mitt Romney, The Onion, Tim Meadows, Women's Rights
Stephen — concerned about the white whiteness of the 89-percent-white Tea Party move-white-ment — speaks with black consultant P.K. Winsome and his posse of
The Colbert Report airs Monday through Thursday at 11:30pm / 10:30c.
Tags: Fox, P.K. Winsome, Racism, Stephen Colbert, Tea Party, The Colbert Report, Tim Meadows, Video
The Obama presidency is an opportunity for all Americans to come together and make some fast cash. P.K. Winsome takes advantage of this historic merchandising moment and peddles his commemorative energy drink, butter substitute and egg timer.
We don't know how Obama will be as president, but we do know he's a great marketing tool. What other products should have his name on them?
Tags: Barack Obama, P.K. Winsome, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, Tim Meadows