* A sympathy card for Al Roker haters.
* It's so hard to say goodbye to 30 Rock.
* Keep calm and carry on, Kate Middleton.
* Google teaches us how to speak in Flanders.
* Ever seen a grown man naked, Mr. President?
* A detailed article on how the NASA space pen works.
* Does homeowners' insurance cover damage from a robot war?
* #TheTCOTComedian is a joke. A hilarious joke that we hope never ends.
Tags: Al Roker, Barack Obama, Conservatives, Daily Links, Google, Jack Lew, Jimmy Fallon, Kate Middleton, NASA, The Onion, Tina Fey, Twitter, White House
* Droppin' some science on y'all.
* Joe Biden loves babies.
* Old war photos you have to see to believe.
* "Fake but accurate."
* He steals from the rich, and gives nothing in return.
* Not for the faint of heart, this is what it's like to drive in Russia.
* This summary of great podcast comedy from 2012 hits the mark.
Tina Fey on a dominating theme of this year's election…
"If I have to listen to one more grey-faced man with a $2 haircut explain to me what rape is, I'm going to lose my mind!"
I sure hope she's being hyperbolic, because there's still twelve whole days till the election. I think we might just lose her.
Tags: Men and Women, Quote Unquote, Tina Fey
Game Change, HBO Films' soon-to-be-released docudrama about the rise of Sarah Palin in the latter months of the '08 presidential election — or, as SarahPAC describes it, "a subscription-only television movie sensationalizing 40 pages of a three-year-old book about the 2008 presidential election" — won't premiere for another three weeks, but it's already coming under fire from the Palin's people, who (probably correctly) are assuming that it will be a somewhat unflattering portrayal of Sarah Palin.
Though, to be fair, one can make an argument that Sarah Palin is a somewhat unflattering portrayal of Sarah Palin…
"I haven’t seen HBO's latest effort at manipulating history," [SarahPAC treasurer Tim] Crawford said. "However, based upon the description and reports from people who have viewed the film 'Game Change,' HBO has distorted, twisted and invented facts to create a false narrative and attract viewers. They call it a docu-drama; there is little "docu" in it. HBO must add a disclaimer that this movie is fiction."
Look, it's bad enough that they're portraying her negatively. But everyone does that. What must be really galling is that they're "distorted, twisted and invented facts," when that's clearly her thing. Have these scoundrels no honor?
Tags: Books, HBO, Julianne Moore, Movies, Sara Benincasa, Sarah Palin, Super PACs, Tina Fey
* Listen to this Funny or Die clip or it'll bite your ear clean off.
* This "Political Poopy" video is so lowbrow it's still wearing diapers.
* Harassed by Herman Cain? You may never know unless you take this test.
* Brian Williams talks Greece with goddess Tina Fey, from Splitsider.
* Perhaps the greatest Occupy Wall Street costume yet.
* Gary Gygax and the candidates, from Funny or Die.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Mike Tyson, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Tina Fey