* Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan talk space with Neil deGrasse Tyson.
* The Petraeus Files: All the Photos, Chats, Poems, and Other Super-Secret Emails They Don't Want You to See, by Ted Travelstead, for your Kindle.
* A new idea in energy that lives off the grid.
* A visual guide to President Obama analogies.
* The Onion sits down with a terrorism grant winner.
* It's comedian Todd Glass's one year coming-out party.
* Dan Deacon reminds us what America looks like.
* When to tell your sex partner about your Civil War figurines.
* Congratulations to Donald Trump for exposing everyone's hatred of him.
Tags: Civil War, Daily Links, David Petraeus, Donald Trump, Energy & Oil, John Boehner, LGBT, NASA, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sarah Silverman, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion, Todd Glass
* This song is like if Debbie Harry were even crazier and tone-deaf.
* Non-essential mnemonics.
* Take this test to see if you're a Tagg!
* B-list reality star or Romney supporter?
* Sesame Street takes hurricanes seriously.
* Obama supporters The National are outraged.
* It's important to vote, regardless of how you do it.
* Paul Ryan decides which scary movie to watch with his family.
* Nestle into your emergency bunker and watch Todd Glass' new stand-up special.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Sesame Street, Tagg Romney, Todd Glass
* The Onion finally figures out who's behind the high unemployment rate.
* President Obama's weed habit gets animated.
* Erotic fan fiction that Mitt Romney writes about himself.
* Arizona is a getting a little too conservative, from National Lampoon.
* Todd Glass films a powerful PSA for the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network.
* See what American Voices say about Senator Dick Lugar not campaigning for a Republican nominee.
* Newt Gingrich's ladder to success, from Funny or Die.
* Stand-up comedian Todd Glass steps out of the closet to talk the politics of being gay on Marc Maron's WTF Podcast.
* It was a good and bad night in Harlem at the Obama fundraiser.
* From Jimmy Kimmel,
Rick Perry gets voted off American Idol.
*Laughter is the best medicine for Newt Gingrich, from Buzzfeed.
* Photos of Mitt Romney near black people, from National Lampoon.
Tags: American, Barack Obama, CNN, Daily Links, Debates, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jimmy Kimmel, LGBT, Marriage Equality, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, Todd Glass