* Great news: Tracy Morgan saved the economy.
* The Onion's salute to General Schwarzkopf.
* Cory Booker stopped tweeting long enough to discuss his fitness routine.
* Be careful what you accidentally post on Facebook.
* Someone finally found proof that Donald Trump's hair can exist in nature.
* John Boehner can be a little wooden, but there's a good reason for that.
* The country's first president and perhaps its first wizard: George Washington.
Tags: Cory Booker, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, George Washington, John Boehner, Tracy Morgan
* From The Onion, Huffington Post news sees all.
* Paul Ryan's Song of Himself, by Andy Borowitz.
* Did you see more bad lip reading with Romney?
* The Long Walk's latest installment, from McSweeney's.
* David Letterman has a talk with Mitt Romney's good friend Tracy Morgan.
* Oh sweet mystery of Paul Ryan's clothing choices, at last we've found you!
* Why Obama and Romney are both wrong about cars and dogs and energy.
* The Jimmy Kimmel show re-enacts Romney's outsourcing of Sesame Street.
Tags: Chick-fil-A, Daily Links, David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Mitt Romney, New Yorker, Paul Ryan, PBS, Primaries, Republicans, Rob Delaney, Russia, The Onion, Tracy Morgan, Vladimir Putin, Women's Rights