Now that Hillary Clinton is out of office, it's like the @huffingtonpost doesn't even care what the Secretary of State wears anymore.
— Evan J'daté Kessler(@EvanJKessler) March 7, 2013
Tags: Hillary Clinton, Huffington Post, Secretary of State, Tweet Untweet, Twitter
* This guy still understands evolution better than most of Congress.
* COPS: Skyrim is almost as entertaining as real life.
* The history of Google is another successful American Dream story.
* The International Space Station's ambassador to the internet is at it again!
* Nate Silver is using his statistical powers to analyze your failing relationship.
* Reuben Bolling's Tom the Dancing Bug cartoon presents "Star Se-Trek-Ster"
* Chuck Grassley tells the gruesome story behind one of his most popular tweets.
* SimCity is not only the model for Herman Cain's tax plan, it's also a model for urban development.
Tags: Barack Obama, Chuck Grassley, Daily Links, Evolution, Google, Herman Cain, International Space Station, Nate Silver, Police, Racism, Sequester, Space, Twitter, Video Games
Rand Paul's filibuster also contains a refreshingly modern performance of the Vagina Monologues.
— Michelle Wolf (@michelleisawolf) March 6, 2013
The unsung hero of this Rand Paul filibuster is whoever is writing the closed captioning.
— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) March 6, 2013
Tags: Filibuster, House of Representatives, Rand Paul, Tweet Roundup, Twitter