* Here's a documentary about comedian-turned-NYC mayoral candidate Randy Credico.
* If you missed Rand Paul's filibuster, check out the 120-second version.
* The Bulls and other teams with horns Dennis Rodman wants to join.
* UCBComedy tries to figure out the FCC's censorship guidelines. [NSFW]
* President Obama shows his willingness to reach across the aisle for a bill.
* Magic School Bus teacher Ms. Frizzle gets raked over the coals at a local PTA meeting.
* A Pennsylvania councilman sent an inappropriate email, which means he's ready for Congress!
Tags: Barack Obama, Dennis Rodman, Drugs, Education, Fashion, FCC, Filibuster, Michelle Obama, New York City, Pennsylvania, PTA, Rand Paul, Randy Credico, Satan, Sequester, The New Yorker, UCB
* Now the UN can keep you safe at home (sort of).
* The NFL invites you to be part of the game.
* Probably Science looks at the science of humor. E=mcLOL?
* McSweeney's Adventures in Atomic Tourism.
* Elvis' carpet did not match his curtains, and other facts.
* Parts I-IV of Simon Rich's amazing new story Sell Out.
* Bet you missed the 10 best commercials from last night's game.
* H.G. Wells (Paul F. Tompkins) and and Carl Sagan (Matt Gorley) have a chat at UCB.
Tags: Cracked, Daily Links, Football, Funny or Die, Paul F Tompkins, Science & Technology, Sports, Super Bowl, UCB, United Nations