* Ain't no party like a Joe Biden party.
* The Onion's timeline of women in combat.
* Pie charts can be misleading, from McSweeney's.
* The Rude Pundit examines Sarah Palin's Fox farewell.
* From Videogum, your complete guide to the Puppy Bowl.
* Meanwhile, The Complete Guide to Everything covers the Super Bowl.
* Whoa: Fox News pundits look exactly like Kids in the Hall characters.
* The Bugle podcast discusses the European Union, second terms and the other kind of football.
* What the hell is Lance Armstrong doing here? He doesn't belong here.
* Beat-boxing with a metronome and no performance enhancers.
* Five places to see America's human fossil record before you become part of it.
Tags: America, Daily Links, Fox News, Joe Biden, Kids in the Hall, Lance Armstrong, Military, Oprah Winfrey, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, Sports, Super Bowl, The Onion, vice president, Women's Rights
* The Onion's guide to Mitt Romney uncovers his many layers.
* Martin Short tells Letterman about his political faux pas.
* Obama is Snoopy and Romney is Charlie Brown. It works.
* Debate performances of elections past, to warm up your cringe muscle.
* Allen West is not normal, from Hahajk.
* College Humor defines Mitt Romney Style.
* Stephen Colbert talks to George Stephanopoulos about his new book and giant sodas.
* And here he is 15 years ago on Good Morning America. Hasn't aged a bit!
* We hope Romney uses some of his improv training during the debate.
* McSweeney's goes over the formats for Presidential and Vice-Presidential debates.
Tags: Allen West, David Axelrod, David Letterman, Debates, George Stephanopoulos, Good Morning America, Martin Short, Mitt Romney, Stephen Colbert, Tweet Untweet, Twitter, vice president
* Mitt Romney's "Magical Underwear Tour" is waiting to take you away to The Hamptons.
* Hillary Clinton like you've never seen her before.
* Funny or Die's Ronna and Beverly talk to Veep actor Matt Walsh.
* The Washington Monument gets set up with some uppity French building, from The Onion.
* Obama and Romney as teenagers on facebook, from College Humor.
Tags: Barack Obama, Beatles, Daily Links, Facebook, France, HBO, Hillary Clinton, Mitt Romney, vice president, Washington Monument