For reasons unknown, President Obama did not take my advice and begin his victory speech with a call for Sharia law, slavery reparations and the adoption of French as the national language. But despite his conciliatory address, not everyone was pleased with Obama's re-election…
Tags: Conservatives, Donald Trump, Mississippi, Republicans, Victoria Jackson
Obamacare, the Dust Bowl and '80s rap: is there anything you can't learn about in Tampa?
Related Tampa adventures: Ron Paul Supporters at the RNC
Tags: Indecision Delegates, Republican National Convention, Tampa, Victoria Jackson
* I support the electoral rap battle, from Funny or Die.
* RNC fashion highs and lows.
* Bill Nye talks about the devolution of creationism.
* Republicans taking pictures with celebrities (mostly Jon Voight).
* Mitt and Paul try to solve the case of the out of place hair.
* And you thought McKayla Maroney wasn't impressed…
* Ann Romney left everyone speechless last night, from The Onion.
Tags: Barack Obama, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Evolution, Funny or Die, Military, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Republican National Convention, The Onion, Victoria Jackson
Finally a women's roundtable discussion show that hits the topics that are really important to the country's double-X chromosome carriers. Namely, the creeping dangers of Sharia Law, gay marriage and the insidious liberal empire of George Soros*…
I think my favorite thing about this video is the look on the other women's faces when they realize the full force of Victoria Jackson's Victoria-Jacksoniness. Especially the woman to her right, in the faux-leopard print. I've seen that facial expression before, and it's hard to translate exactly, but it's something along the lines of…
"Oh, no! Why did these people put me on a panel with this person? They're not actually trying to equate my ideas with hers, are they? And why am I wearing faux-leopard print?"
On the positive side, though, Jackson's anti-Muslim hate song for ukulele is pretty catchy. Don't ya think?
(via Eugene Mirman)
* In case you were wondering, George Soros is not affiliated Snopes.
Tags: Conservatives, Food, Islam, Marriage Equality, Men and Women, Religion, Terrorism, The View, Victoria Jackson
* Does Victoria Jackson understand that the purpose of these viral propaganda citizen-journalist interview pieces is not to make you look stupider than the people you're interviewing? "I made myself look really idiotic that time! That means we won!"
* Gary Johnson is on Reddit answering questions from regular people. I'm a little surprised to see that he qualified for that.
* Topeka, Kansas is lifting its ban on beating the living hell out of your spouse for burning the meatloaf. How did these archaic old laws ever get on the books in the first place?
* Bill O'Reilly has been accused of behaving like Bill O'Reilly. That's gonna really hurt him with anti-Bill O'Reilly fans.
Tags: Bill O'Reilly, Fox, Gary Johnson, Kansas, Occupy Wall Street, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Protesters, Reddit, Republicans, Victoria Jackson