* Guy Branum tells homophobic 49ers to go play for Pittsburgh.
* A behind-the-scenes look at Kid President.
* Amazing underground lake in Guilin, China.
* God Made A Factory Farmer, via Funny or Die.
* I could watch gifs made from nature shows all day.
* The inspiring legacy of Teddy Roosevelt's stuffed namesake.
* As George W. Bush already well knows, everybody is a critic.
* A New Yorker article on getting older in America's youth culture.
* If you prick this bionic robot man, does he not bleed WTF HE DOES?!
Tags: China, Downton Abbey, Funny or Die, George W. Bush, God, LGBT, Nazis, Quentin Tarantino, San Francisco, Sara Schaefer, Science & Technology, Sports, Super Bowl, Teddy Roosevelt, The New Yorker, W. Kamau Bell
Welcome to The Indecision 11, our soft-hitting — caressing, really — politics questionnaire for smart, funny people. This week: W. Kamau Bell. Yes, the same W. Kamau Bell who stars in the fantastic new show "Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell," airing Thursdays at 11pm ET on FX. Have you seen this show yet? Here, watch some clips. Right? You get it. Now follow him on Twitter: @wkamaubell.
What's your earliest political memory?
When I was a little kid my mom gave me a Julian Bond for president t-shirt. I cut it up so it looked like I was the Hulk busting out of his clothes. But I would totally support Julian Bond for president today… maybe the Hulk for VP.
What do you think of people who don't vote?
Depends. I can't sit here and say I have a perfect voting record. Voting can be confusing and hard to do sometimes. In San Francisco, the ballots are super long and the issues can be obtuse. "Should we rename the sewage plant after George W. Bush?" What? Huh? But doesn't the sewage plant actually do a good job?
Way more people don't vote than do vote, so I believe we should do something to make it easier to vote. Voting should be more accessible for everyone, then more people would do it. Why can't voting day be a national holiday? Or why can't it take place over multiple days? Why can't I vote from my phone? I can do everything else I need to do from my phone. I can even vote from my phone, but only for American Idol or my favorite contestant on So You Think You Can Dance.
Also I think we should count black people's votes. A man can dream.
Tags: The Indecision 11, W. Kamau Bell