It's from the geniuses at Next Media Animation, but you probably guessed that.
(Some pretty great comments on this on YouTube–which you probably also guessed.)
Tags: War on Christmas
* Global warming has never sounded so good.
* Mr. Biden goes to Costco.
* Mr. Romney goes to the dark place.
* Pat Robertson is a bit off-message lately.
* Someone finally understands the fiscal cliff.
* The War on Christmas and Women has merged.
* Owen & TJ talk about the falling off a budget mountain.
* Nerdist keeps NASA Rover engineers on bowling pins and needles.
* Wonkette follows up on that Romney face tattoo guy who surely doesn't regret anything.
Tags: Al Gore, Christmas, Daily Links, Environment, Funny or Die, The Onion, War on Christmas, Women's Rights
Bill O'Reilly on why Christmas displays in public buildings are constitutionally sound…
"It is a fact that Christianity is not a religion, it is a philosophy."
It's also a fact that Bill O'Reilly doesn't understand the definition of the word "fact" any better than he understands the definitions of the words "religion" or "philosophy."
Tags: Bill O'Reilly, Christianity, Quote Unquote, Religion, War on Christmas
* According to the latest estimates, seven Republicans are not running for president in 2016. (And three of them are Mitt Romney.)
* If you're hoping that Sarah Palin will jump into the race, you're not alone.
* Joe Scarborough is about as good at making apologies as he is at understanding math.
* According to Pat Robertson, the atheists are coming to steal Christmas. Bummer. I hope they let us keep Thanksgiving, though. I already have my turkey brining.
* Hey, so, what's it take to get a spot on the House Science Committee? I mean, besides a complete lack of understanding of science?
* Even more proof that beer is the solution to all of life's problems.
* Download our free iPhone and iPad app Indecision Election Companion and join the the Peanut Gallery — our liveblog/instant reaction arena — to watch and respond as documentarian Ken Burns joins MSNBC's Meet the Press this Sunday at 10:30 am.
Photo by Royce Bair/Flickr/Getty Images
Tags: 2016, Atheists, Christmas, Climate Change, House of Representatives, Joe Scarborough, Sarah Palin, Science & Technology, War on Christmas
It seems like only yesterday that we were reporting on the start of another heartwarming War on Christmas season, doesn't it?
Oh, wait. It was yesterday. But it's not even Thanksgiving yet. Oh well, there's nothing wrong with expanding the most wonderful time of the year!
That said, Fox News has more news in the ongoing assault on our national religion's greatest holiday…
Tags: Christmas, Fox News, Illinois, War on Christmas