* If the Herman Cains' smoking ad doesn't kill you, this disco song will.
* Comedy and Everything Else podcast on OWS and the GOP, featuring Eddie Pepitone, Paul Gilmartin, and Ted Alexandro.
* This Onion cartoon holds a mirror up to our evil nanny state.
* A sign of the 999 apocalypse? From HappyPlace.
* Via Buzzfeed: If Rick Perry was a restaurant, he'd be condemned.
* Splitsider gives some tantalizing details about a political comedy coming out in 2012.
* Herman Cain is living in Sims.
Tags: BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Herman Cain, Occupy Wall Street, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, The Onion, Video Games, Will Ferrell
It's nice to see Will Ferrell back in the wig again…
Tags: Animals, Funny or Die, George W. Bush, Osama bin Laden, Terrorism, Will Ferrell
So, let me get this straight. These people are paying money to go see a play about George W. Bush, and they're shocked to see a big dick on the stage?
Talk about having unrealistic expectations…
So far six audience members have stormed out midperformance of the Broadway show "You're Welcome America. A Final Night with George W Bush," the comedian Will Ferrell's lampooning of the 43rd president, according to those keeping count at the Cort Theater. But they haven't been leaving after a particular Ferrell quip.
They've been standing up, instead, after the projection of a supersize photo on the backdrop of the stage. A photo of a penis. Specifically, as Mr. Ferrell (who plays President Bush) leads the audience to believe, the president's penis.
Wait, wait, wait! I've got another one!
Look, if you're gonna go to see a live Bush show, you can't be that surprised to see some dick popping up in it.
I could probably keep on going with this. But I won't.
Update: Here's another funny anecdote from the show.
Tags: George W. Bush, Will Ferrell
George Bush endorses Sarah Palin for the office of vice president, the most important office in the land.
As we all know, the vice president decides when we go to war, how we tax the citizens and how we tax the citizens, and how we interpret the Constitution…
Don't forget, the president can do nothing without checking with the vice president. It's right there in the Constitution.
According to the vice president, at least.
Tags: George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey, Will Ferrell