* All this time we thought Congress was a nice, quiet neighbor.
* Onion article or actual article?
* New York City has a new superheroine.
* The Great Dictator has a message for us.
* Ray Romano gets cheesy with President Obama.
* All the Movember beards are moving down south.
* The New Yorker covers Romney's lunch with Obama.
* Watch someone overanalyze a picture of President Obama's hands.
* Who cares about Kate Middleton's baby. Give us TWITTER JOKES!
* Dennis Leary and Comedy Central wish you a Merry F***in' Christmas.
Tags: Birthers, Christmas, Comedy Central, Daily Links, Debates, House of Representatives, Kate Middleton, Mitt Romney, Senate, The New Yorker, The Onion, Twitter, Wonkette
* The Onion details Romney's strict introspective regimen.
* The Hostesses with the leastess.
* Donald Trump…isn't…all…bad?
* Chris Christie could quit his day job.
* You must never remove their flag pins.
* Stephen Colbert unveils himself at Madame Tussaud's.
* David Fincher. Kevin Spacey. Political drama. House of Cards.
* Before he was a cheater, General Petraeus was known for something else.
* Rethinking government handouts with McSweeney's Apple Pie and Machine Guns Institute.
Tags: Daily Links, Mitt Romney, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker, The Onion, Wonkette
* Leslie Knope says yep to Joe Biden.
* Romney's concession speech gets musical.
* Here is just one more of many ways to gloat, Democrats.
* McSweeney's "The Grapes of Mitt" is all about the downtrodden.
* A Kickstarter campaign for the national debt? Not so dumb after all.
* Being a princess is fun, but it's not a career. Unless you're a law princess!
* What real Americans have to say about the Petraeus sex scandal, from The Onion.
* George Bush Jr. looks Jamaican, says Lewis Black. Sure that's not George Hamilton?
Tags: Amy Poehler, Barack Obama, Budget, Daily Links, Debt, Facebook, George Bush, Joe Biden, Lewis Black, Mitt Romney, Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor, The Onion, Wonkette
* Star Talk with Neil deGrasse Tyson premiers on the Nerdist Channel.
* The unbelievable story of Paul Ryan.
* The two-faced Mitt Romney sandwich.
* Your guide to Obama conspiracy theories.
* Debate re-re-re-re-remix. *record scratch*
* GOP strategists want to change the subjects.
* Ever had a bumper sticker you didn't regret?
* Looks like School House Rock landed on Uncle Sam.
* The Onion is going to take you right into the Eurozone.
* Barack Obama is calling, girl. Better pick up the phone.
* Who is the best fake president? Hint: Not George W. Bush.
* Mitt Romney saved the auto industry with a piece of gun and a paperclip.
Tags: Daily Links, Europe, George Bush, Mitt Romney, NASA, Neil deGrasse Tyson, The Onion, Tweet Untweet, Twitter, Wonkette
* Conan O'Brien calls out President Obama for trying to be cool.
* Bullies make a NSFW case for bullying in America.
* The list of people capable of bumping Joe Biden.
* Antonio Villaraigoso's little d, from HaHaJK.
* Ads the candidates only wish they could run.
* The Onion makes a prediction of what's on tonight's DNC schedule.
* Michelle Obama is officially the Queen of Twitter.
* The internet digs up the best political slogan ever.
* Here's a white guy rapping for Mitt Romney, just in case you hate your ears.
* If you watched the above video, look at this in silence for several minutes.
Tags: Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Democratic National Convention, Funny or Die, Joe Biden, Michelle Obama, Mitt Romney, Osama bin Laden, The Onion, Twitter, Wonkette