* Droppin' some science on y'all.
* Joe Biden loves babies.
* Old war photos you have to see to believe.
* "Fake but accurate."
* He steals from the rich, and gives nothing in return.
* Not for the faint of heart, this is what it's like to drive in Russia.
* This summary of great podcast comedy from 2012 hits the mark.
* Bill Mahr on gay penguins.
* Presidential pups and pusses.
* The New Yorker makes a funny.
* McSweeney's Alec Bings on the mythos of Washington.
* Politics: What you say vs. what you mean, from College Humor.
* Celebrate the Greatest Generation's meh-ny accomplishments, with The Onion.
Tags: Bo Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Jimmy Carter, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Richard Nixon, The New Yorker, The Onion, Washington, White House, WWII
Hey, it's been a little more than 60 years, but they finally finished tallying up all the points from that war that they had over there in the whole world, and Fox News is proud to announce the grand champion of the Holocaust…
Congratulations, Elie Wiesel! All your hard work has obviously not gone to waste.
Tags: Fox, Jewish, Nazis, WWII
Everyone's favorite hysterical reactionary, Michelle Malkin, has many dumb things to say, all the time. This week, she took aim at Hungarian-born Jewish billionaire investor and Obama supporter George Soros, who donated $100 million to international nonprofit Human Rights Watch.
Malkin writes, "The anti-Israel bias of HRW is so brazen that liberal lawyer Alan Dershowitz took to the blogosphere to denounce it," conveniently neglecting to mention that Alan Dershowitz thinks everyone who does not agree with his every thought is, in fact, a bloodthirsty anti-Semite. Malkin then directs folks to this "must-read" by Ezra Levant, which reads, in part…
When the Nazis took total control of Hungary in 1944, the Holocaust followed. In two months, 440,000 Hungarian Jews were deported to death camps.
To survive, George, then a teenager, collaborated with the Nazis.
First, he worked for the Judenrat. That was the Jewish council set up by the Nazis to do their dirty work for them. Instead of the Nazis rounding up Jews every day for the trains, they delegated that murderous task to Jews who were willing to do it to survive another day at the expense of their neighbours.
Levant later adds, "By collaborating with the Nazis, George survived the Holocaust. He turned on other Jews to spare himself."
Here's an exciting thought. Let's see what Soros himself actually says about that time, in a handy-dandy 1994 interview with The New Republic…
Tags: Abu Ghraib, Michelle Malkin, Nazis, WWII