* This is the only thing I want for Christmas.
* Herman Cain is throwing a Twitter tantrum.
* Meanwhile, the Pope is having the Twitter blues.
* Mean Girls is exactly like Congress, but meaner.
* RIP (and rebirth in peace) the amazing Ravi Shankar.
* The latest installment of "Bitchslap" from McSweeney's.
* A Charlie Brown Christmas but with Orson Welles as Linus.
* Paul McCartney in Nirvana? Yoko needs to step up her game.
Tags: Daily Links, Marriage Equality, Pope Benedict XVI, Twitter, Yoko Ono
* Sarah Silverman's NSFW indecent proposal.
* What is this "Afghanistan" you speak of, from The Onion.
* The New Yorker political cartoon of the day for all you thinkers out there.
* Sean Lennon asks you not to frack his mother on Jimmy Fallon.
* Watch Romney get pulled over during the Seamus incident, from Funny or Die.
Tags: Afghanistan, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Environment, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, Sarah Silverman, Seamus Romney, Sheldon Adelson, The New Yorker, The Onion, Theodore Roosevelt, Yoko Ono