* Neil deGrasse Tyson knows everything about Gods, too.
* Friday is a great day to watch goats yelling like people.
* Inside the military strategy of The Empire Strikes Back.
* An argument for naturalization, from our own River Clegg.
* Universal health care and their Parliament debates zombies?
* Fictional presidents that actually sound pretty good nowadays.
* Jeopardy boss and funny person Ken Jenning's weekly news quiz.
* The Dana Gould Hour has two Boston guys talking politics (not Affleck and Damon).
* This isn't creepy at all.
* Arizona has some weird laws: NSFW.
* The Trumans' story. Perfect Valentine's Day reading.
* A Montana TV station warns everyone about a zombie attack.
* Who said it: Charles Manson or Ted Nugent? Frankly, it's hard to tell.
* President Obama gets some much-needed advice for tonight's SOTU.
* If you haven't gotten enough of the Petraeus scandal, here's a new book.
* You might not want to play golf during a thunderstorm, Pope-for-Now Benedict.
Tags: Charles Darwin, Charles Manson, Daily Links, David Petraeus, Energy & Oil, Evolution, Harry S. Truman, Montana, Pope Benedict XVI, State of the Union, Valentine's Day, Zombies
Let's be honest, a president who's not afraid to play with lightsabers on the White House lawn was probably in no danger of losing the hard core nerd vote to a guy with a history of giving out free mandatory haircuts to sissies. But, just to be absolutely certain, it's probably a good idea to get Joss Whedon — filmmaker and King of the Nerds — to issue an official decree to his 20-sided-die-wielding constituents…
This, really, was kind of obligatory. Whedon not giving his nerdly blessing to Obama would be similar to Thomas S. Monson, President of the LDS, not endorsing Romney. He has to, he's one of his own.
Tags: Mitt Romney, Movies, Zombies
John Dennis — who is currently trying to unseat Nancy Pelosi from her long-held seat as representative of California's 8th district — just released a new advertisement in which he is seen saving a poor innocent sheep from a throng of chanting blood-thirsty undead cultists being led by none other than the former House Speaker herself.
I warn you, this video is quite harrowing…
I have no idea how John Dennis was able to penetrate security for Pelosi HQ or how he managed to walk out with this video, but I congratulate him for his bravery.
However, in Pelosi's defense, as a San Francisco liberal, she's kind of expected to preside of sacrificial black magic ceremonies like this. It's just the way it's always been.
Tags: Advertising, California, House of Representatives, John Dennis, Nancy Pelosi, Zombies