Or, How to Get Your First Amendment On
• Don't threaten or harass people.
• Don't spam us with links to your own website, product, service or organization. Self-promotional comments will be deleted.
• For that matter, don't spam us with anything.
• If you need to start a flame war, do it somewhere else. Better still: don't start a flame war.
• If you disagree with someone, try to do so in a thoughtful and/or funny way. Not in a hate-speechy or knuckle-dragging curse-filled way. In order to keep comment threads interesting, fun and welcoming to all, we will delete comments that we find offensive or inappropriate.
• We are totally intolerant of intolerance. If we feel you've crossed the line into racism, homophobia or bigotry, we will delete your comment.
• If you're really angry and you really want to let someone have it, take a deep breath and look at this picture: